(as of Aug 01,2021 17:36:46 UTC – Details)
Do you want to lose weight and are you looking for a healthier food diet that meets your body’s nutritional needs and fills you up at the same time?
Do you want to save time cooking healthy meals on any budget?
Are you a busy person and looking for quick and easy recipes to cook?
If yes, the Mediterranean Diet Cookbook is the right choice for you!
Diet with ancient roots, it has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site for ten years.
For science, it is the healthiest food model in the world; the recipes that made it famous help prevent cardiovascular disease and cancer, deeply respecting nature.
People who follow the Mediterranean diet are known to have longer life expectancy and lower rates of chronic diseases than do other adults. Indeed, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans point to the Mediterranean diet as an example of a healthy-eating plan.
Because of the type of diet, a large part of the American population has problems with obesity due to the consumption of food such as pizza, white bread, refined sugar, frozen food and carbonated drinks.
It has surfaced in some of the research findings that huge and habitual consumption of these items can tax the body. Its over consumption can result in high production of insulin. This can cause the risk of diabetes, obesity and coronary malfunction.
This ultimate and comprehensive book sheds light on the topic by sweeping away the false myths and deepening the opinions of scientific research on the model of nutrition that for centuries has given well-being and health to the Mediterranean populations who have followed it.
In this guide, you will:
- Clearly Understand What Mediterranean Diet Is and How It Is Being Working So Well For Such a Long Time by eating simple dishes, passed down for centuries. Based on vegetables and cereals and with very little meat that protects the health and the environment.
- Realize All the Many Health Benefits It Gives, especially in terms of the prevention of cancer, cardiovascular, and neurodegenerative diseases, that is why in 2010 UNESCO declared this diet program an Intangible Heritage of Humanity.
- Learn Mediterranean Diet Represents a Complete and Balanced Diet ideal for those who want to lose weight or maintain weight: it is low in fats, mostly unsaturated, rich in foods with low-calorie density, provides many fibers that promote satiety, therefore, with quantity tailored to your needs, it is also perfect for regaining shape.
- Find 530 Incredibly Tasty, Yummy, and Delicious Easy-to-Make Recipes, to enjoy family and friends every day with healthy and mouth-watering dishes. Every recipe is provided with the right ingredients and instructions to ensure you stick to the diet properly and easily.
- Have in Your Hands An Incredibly Good 21 Day Meal Plan to help you schedule and organize your meals, and to know already what to eat despite your busy daily life.
- … & Lot More!
Mediterranean Diet is a lifestyle more than a simple way of eating, much more than a diet but, rather, a set of knowledge, social habits, and cultural traditions that have historically been handed down by the populations bordering the Mediterranean starting from the immediate postwar period.
This complete guide to the authentic Mediterranean Diet includes everything you need to get you started: menu and meal plans, easy and authentic recipes, shopping lists, foods to avoid, what to drink, and more, always based on science and a lifetime of experience.
Get a copy of Mediterranean Diet Cookbook today and see how it can help you lose weight, save time and feel great!
SCROLL UP AND CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON