(as of Aug 01,2021 16:39:02 UTC – Details)
Our Blue Zone
1. Move Naturally – run marathon or go to the gym is not enough. Instead, live in environments that don’t have mechanical convenience and moving constantly without thinking about it
2. Purpose – The Okinawans call it “Ikigai” and the Nicoyans call it “plan de vida;” for both it translates to “why I wake up in the morning.” Having purpose is worth up to seven years of extra life expectancy
3. Down Shift – Even people in the Blue Zones experience stress. Okinawans take a few moments each day to remember their ancestors, Adventists pray, Ikarians take a nap and Sardinians do happy hour.
4. 80% Rule – They stop eating when their stomachs are 80 percent full. The 20% gap could be the difference between losing weight or gaining it
5. Plant Slant – Beans, including fava, black, soy and lentils, are the cornerstone of most centenarian diets. Meat—mostly pork—is eaten on average only five times per month
6. Wine @ 5 – People in all blue zones (except Adventists) drink alcohol moderately and regularly. Moderate drinkers outlive non-drinkers. The trick is to drink 1-2 glasses per day
7. Belong – All but five of the 263 centenarians we interviewed belonged to some faith-based community. Denomination doesn’t seem to matter.
8. Loved Ones First – Successful centenarians in the blue zones put their families first. This means keeping aging parents and grandparents nearby or in the home
9. Right Tribe – The world’s longest-lived people chose–or were born into–social circles that supported healthy behaviors, Okinawans created “moais”–groups of five friends that committed to each other for life.
12.3 oz | 17.64 oz | 24.7 oz
Nalga de Perro + Congo + Conbirra + Killer
100% Costa Rican Coffee, Cacao and Maya Nut + 100% Costa Rican Coffee, Spices and Maya Nut + 100% Costa Rican Coffee and Maya Nut + Maya Nut and Spices + Maya Nut and Cacao + 100% Maya Nut
Guava + Maya Nut And Cinammon + Chan And Lemongrass + Burbark And Spearmint + Lippia Alba And Hibiscus
Blackberry + Cacao + Tamarind + Guava + Pineapple & Passion Fruit
DELICIOUS TASTE: Our chocolate flavored powder mix is a diet-friendly, tasty nutritional option for both kids and elders
HEALTHIER DRINK: Yummy Blue powder drink is Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, and contains zero preservatives, added sugar, artificial flavors/colors
100% NATURAL: Contains omega 3, natural fiber, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to help strengthen muscles & bones
MADE IN COSTA RICA: All ingredients and manufacturing are based in Nicoya Guanacaste. Created only with the best ingredients from one of the most exotic Blue Zones around the world!